Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Inspiration Wednesday

My Wednesday feels like a Monday, which has me in a state of slight unease, mostly because by Wednesday I feel a little less panicky about all my work and a bit giddy about the upcoming weekend. However, I woke up with a crook in my neck (it was actually a bit of a nuisance all night, which made me not sleep as well as I would have liked!) and my morning was a bit monotonous and dreary. Well, not to mention that I'm feeling a little stressed about a flower order that I'm still not sure whether I'll get (I mean, I'll get some of the flowers, but I'm still not sure as to whether I'll truly get the ones I really REALLY want!) and I need the flowers for a party (for 200+ guests!) that's happening this Saturday night. Eek!

Anyway, I needed some inspiration today. Something to get excited about. And I found a few things that did the trick (click on the images for more details and pricing info).

My friend Kate Spade always knows how to make me smile, and I'm seriously loving this iPhone cover.  I think it's a fantastic stocking stuffer (hint, hint Alf!) and it has inspired me to get a little more creative with my stocking stuffer ideas this year.
 

This laptop case - which I do believe was made specifically for me and reminds me of the old leather bound Charles Dickens book I had in college (Great Expectations) that someone stole from my dorm room - has inspired me to reread Great Expectations for the 25th time (as well as add this laptop case to my wishlist).



These 12 Days of Christmas ornaments - that ooze handcrafted vintage loveliness! - have inspired me to rethink how I'm going to decorate my living room mantel.


This sign has inspired me to go home and give my husband a big hug.


This adorable Santa cookie jar has inspired me to make some cookies (and maybe brownies) for my Christmas decorating festivus that will happen at different times this weekend.



And finally, this picture has inspired me to start planning the west coast honeymoon my husband and I have been talking a bit about (this shot is of the Oregon coastline).



No comments:

Post a Comment